Saturday, April 21 at 10A, the SCBC and Unit 550 members honor the 2017 Ace of Clubs and Mini-McKenney winners. This is an extra point game. If you need a partner email us at Recognition Game.
There will be a separate section for 299ers if there are a minimum of 10 pairs; so tell your friends! This is always a terrific game; the Unit will be providing sandwiches and salad.
Please, if you are sick or just feeling ill, please stay home so you don't pass it on.
Here's a couple of tips to make our game better and more pleasant for everyone:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before game time
- Check your cell phone before the game starts and turn it off or on silence
- Make your lead before recording the contract
- Delay any discussion of the previous hand until you have a break or after the game
One of our newer players adds these points:
- Call the Director, rather then trying to resolve a problem
- Allow the Director to assess the siuation and explain the ruling
- Bid and play in tempo so as not to give unauthorized information
- Enter the score in Bridgemate instead of "chatting" about the hand with partner or opponents