Join us this Saturday, March 17 at 10A for a Unit game with extra masterpoints. NOTE THE TIME. The C strat will be limited to NLMs provided there are five NLM pairs or more.
There is no sign-up required. If you need a partner, email us and we will try to arrange one for you.
Proceeds from this game benefit all members of Unit 550.
The 6PM lessons on Wednesday review and reinforce the basic conventions covered last year. Besides the lecture, there's handouts and quizzes to sharpen your game.
The game is open to pairs whose total masterpoints are less than 200. This allows advancing players to mentor newer players.
If you need a Partner or have a question, contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the tables!
Please, if you are sick or just feeling ill, please stay home so you don't pass it on.
Here's a couple of tips to make our game better and more pleasant for everyone:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before game time
- Check your cell phone before the game starts and turn it off or on silence
- Make your lead before recording the contract
- Delay any discussion of the previous hand until you have a break or after the game
One of our newer players adds these points:
- Call the Director, rather then trying to resolve a problem
- Allow the Director to assess the siuation and explain the ruling
- Bid and play in tempo so as not to give unauthorized information
- Enter the score in Bridgemate instead of "chatting" about the hand with partner or opponents